Featured Post

Project 2020 - from hot mess to... ?

If you know me, you know I'm a self-confessed hot mess. A walking disaster with more issues than a grocery store gossip magazine. I'...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My second promise:

Be the best mommy to my babies that I know how. No one's perfect, but at least I tried.

Not all of you know yet, but I'm a soon-to-be mommy of TWO.


I've tried the past 18 months, to be the best mommy I could possibly be to my little girl. Luckily, my baby girl makes it too darn easy. I've been blessed with the most well-behaved, laid-back, intelligent little woman I could have ever dreamed of. And I'm not saying that just because I'm her momma.



I can only hope that lightning will strike twice, but we all know what the odds are. No matter what kind of personality my second blessing will have, it will still be that: A blessing. I love being a mommy. I don't think I could ever go through life without being one. So, my second promise is really to my children: I PROMISE to love you, guide you and nurture you the best way I know how. I may not be perfect. I may falter. I may fall. But I hope that you will know how much I love you and how much you have changed my life in the best way possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment